Andalusia Golf Club
This premier golf and country club community in the south of La Quinta has the beautiful Santa Rosa Mountains as its backdrop.
Residents enjoy resort-like amenities with a breathtaking view of earth, water, and sky. A fitness center and spa, racquet club, walking trails, and even a dog park are welcome bonuses.
Life in Andalusia is filled with fun and frolic. Its crowning jewel is the Rees Jones 18-hole championship golf course, one of the country’s Top 5 Golf Courses as listed by Golf Digest magazine.
Carefully-manicured open greens bordered by sparkling lakes, and meticulous landscaping where lush vegetation thrive make this place a pocket paradise.
Real Estate in Andalusia Golf Club and Golf Properties in Coachella Valley
The selection of homes at Andalusia is among the best in La Quinta.
Prospective buyers will be pleased to find out that they can choose from a wide array of houses:
- Vacation retreats
- Permanent residences
- 6 single-family homes that come in different designs
Properties are built with residents’ utmost care and comfort in mind, and feature:
- Opulent living rooms
- Luxurious bed and bathroom spaces with walk-in closets
- Open and airy kitchen setups with free-flowing designs to maximize every inch of living space
- Beautiful landscaping
- Covered patios
- Private pools and gardens
Homes in Andalusia combine the best of what outdoor and indoor living has to offer.
Sights and Attractions
This resort-style community overflows with amazing sights and attractions for residents. Among them are:
- The Gardens on El Paseo, the ultimate shopping and dining destination located close to Andalusia. Its trendy boutiques and stellar restaurants can meet everyone’s shopping and dining needs.
- Old Town La Quinta brings to life Old California’s spirit. Walk around Old Town’s Main Street and check out its trendy restaurants, charming eateries, and boutiques. Visitors enjoy outdoor shopping and a vibrant nightlife anytime they want.
For more information on homes available in this golfing community, call the team of Diane Williams & Associates at 760.776.7070.
*All information subject to change and should be independently verified.