The Citrus Club
This private community located in La Quinta is part of the renowned La Quinta Resort and Club. It got its name from the citrus grove which once stood where the club is now located.
The club has since grown into a sprawling, modern community that reflects the beauty of Southern California.
Accessed by two main entrances, the Citrus Club has undergone extensive renovations to better accommodate residents and give new meaning to country club living.
- Fragrant citrus trees from the original grove still flourishing and making this community a magical place to be.
- Waking up to the sight of decades-old citrus trees on rolling fairways, lush landscaping, and spectacular mountain views
- Swimming in the two-lane lap pool.
- Enjoying cocktails with friends while gawking at the beautiful sunset.
- Staying fit on the golf and tennis courts, spa, and gym.
Real Estate in The Citrus Club and Golf Properties in Coachella Valley
A variety of housing options are available:
- New construction homes at affordable prices
- Gorgeous Spanish colonial homes set in picturesque lots too attractive to resist
- 2 to 3-bedroom properties for families just starting out
No matter what the property is, buyers can expect open floor plans that make the most of every living space:
- Airy living rooms are perfect for entertaining guests
- Spacious master suites have gorgeous walk-in closets
- Luxurious bathrooms have exquisite showers
- Bright kitchens boasting cabinetry and countertops that pay attention to detail
Sights and Attractions
No day is boring as places of interest are a quick drive away. These include:
- The Certified Farmer’s Market, where residents can buy fresh produce at affordable prices. Cut flowers, fresh bread, herbs and cheese, and other local produce, are always available.
- The Indian Canyons, composed of the Palm, Andreas, and Murray canyons, is one of the most popular places in the area. It’s got indigenous plants and animals and visitors can access the canyons via foot trails or guided tours.
*All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
For more information on homes available in this golfing community, call the team of Diane Williams & Associates at 760-776-7070.