The Reserve Club
Looking for a perfect place to raise a family, go on vacation, or retire?
The Reserve Club is the place for you. This exclusive golf course community located in Indian Wells is famous for its desert splendor, lush foliage, unparalleled mountain views, and serene canyons, among others.
So beautiful is this piece of paradise, Luxury Golf and Travel Magazine has included it in the list of Top 25 private golf communities in America.
Luxury homes, spread out on 780 acres of this master-planned community, are conveniently located near important shopping areas.
These homes feature the following:
- Relaxing pools and gardens with breathtaking mountain views
- Gourmet kitchens with built-in cabinetry and granite countertops
- Master retreats with private bathrooms and fireplaces
Renowned professional golfers Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morris added zest and fun to the 21-hole golf course by giving it a different look. The result is a visual, unforgettable experience that combines function and style, luxury and adventure.
The Reserve Club takes pride in its more than 500 premium wine choices. Its topnotch kitchen uses organic products, artisanal cheese, and only the freshest meat and fish from all over the world.
The spacious fitness center is filled with state-of-the-art equipment. The center’s spa offers various treatment sand wellness programs like Pilates other group fitness classes, as well as tennis lessons.
- Golf is not this prime city’s sole attraction. Visit the Indian Wells Tennis Garden for first-rate entertainment and great tennis lessons.
- See Indian Wells from a different perspective through Fantasy Balloon Flights, a fun place for dates and family outings.
- Wilma and Frieda’s Café, which is only 10 minutes away from the area, consistently gets good reviews as a casual dining destination. The bistro prides itself on its breakfast and brunch servings, as well as what it calls “urban farm-to-table cuisine.”
*All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
For more information on homes in this golfing community, call the team of Diane Williams & Associates at (760) 776-7070 or send them a message here.
Real Estate in The Reserve Club and Golf Properties in Coachella Valley